RE: [exim] Can the Interface Option be Randomized

Página Inicial
Autor: Herb Martin
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [exim] Can the Interface Option be Randomized
> [mailto:exim-users-bounces@exim.org] On Behalf Of Lloyd F. Tennison
> Their solution is to repackage the email - but that does two
> things. First it breaks the RFC's as the originating sender's
> info is then all gone, but worse it makes all email that is
> sent (forwarded) look like I sent it - including SPAM.

If you forwarded it, you DID send it -- and you
are responsible for what you send or "forward".

What sort of things did you forward?

If you are forwarding them a significant amount
of spam then you should be blocked.

If you support users that spam then you must either
take steps against those users or be considered part
of the problem.

Why are you surprised?

--
Herb Martin