Re: [exim] Can the Interface Option be Randomized

Página Inicial
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Can the Interface Option be Randomized
On 22/09/05, Lloyd F. Tennison <lists@???> wrote:
> I am trying to have the email sent out over my various IP's. I have several and
> want to space the email out because of the new Hotmail email quota's that
> took place last week that they are trying to enforce

Can you post a reference to this policy? I just Googled for a while
and couldn't find anything.

I can't solve your problem immediately, but since the 'interface'
option on the smtp transport is expanded, you could have it run a
${run or ${perl external command which could choose a random local
interface for you... there may be a better way, though.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???