Re: [exim] Feature Needed - Main_domain

Autor: Dean Brooks
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Feature Needed - Main_domain
On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:20:32AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:

> >RegistrarBoundaries.pm (comes with SpamAssassin, used by the URIBL stuff)
> >has the necessary logic + large list of TLDs.
>
> Well - there's the solution. And the spam assassin folks found it
> useful. I wonder if some sort of a lookup would work?

You could use the ${readsocket} directive in coordination with a perl
wrapper around the .pm script above and use it to do a lookup
quite easily.

This most certainly does not need to be imbedded in the Exim source,
as its configuration would never remain static as new TLDs are
introduced or modified, but doing an external lookup would be quite
easy using readsocket.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???