Re: [exim] Does EXIM need a new scripting language? - YES

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Saez Padros
A: Steve Lamb
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Does EXIM need a new scripting language? - YES
Hi !!

>>why not just make a compiler that takes as input a more human friendly
>>'language' and outputs a script/configuration in current exim
>>'language'?
>
>     You mean like Sendmail does?  Thought loads of Exim users were looking to
> get away from just that.  I know I was.

no, never, i also was a sendmail user, i mean a totally optional
'compiler' that could translate something more friendly into the CURRENT
exim configuration language, it could also strip comments, tabs, etc ..
and join multiple included config files in just only one to make it load
faster.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53