RE: [exim] cancel full email name

Autor: Ahmed Naguib
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] cancel full email name
Here is my "begin authenticators" section
begin authenticators

fixed_plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
server_prompts = :
server_condition = "${perl{checkuserpass}{$1}{$2}{$3}}"
server_set_id = $2

fixed_login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
server_condition = "${perl{checkuserpass}{$1}{$2}}"
server_set_id = $1

I ll appreciate any help

And thanks
Naguib

| I think this may be the easiest question you will hear on this strong list

No, actually not. There are a lot of real exim experts here, but not
many with good mind-reading skills...

| When my users authenticate to the mail server , they have to write their
| full email in outlook express for example,
| When they only write the username , it doesn't work , and authentication
| fails.
|
| How could I let them write only the username in the field user, instead of
| writing user@??? ??

| What should I change in the configuration file of exim

Good question, but this is where the mind-reading part fails me. To
give advice on what to change, we need to see what your current
configuration is doing. Post the "begin authenticators" section of
your config file.