RE: [exim] RFC1413 callout

Author: Timothy Spear
To: christoph.kliemt, exim-users
CC: Timothy Spear
Subject: RE: [exim] RFC1413 callout
Hi,
    Our users complained of client applications locking while the send
was in transmission. And with the timeout set at anything above 0, it really
slowed down the client software.
    We have staff on Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris, so this not just a
stupid Windows issue. As Spam and Zombie machines force companies and people
to tighten network security, all call back services will become problematic;
this is just one example.

Tim