[exim] exim filter parser/editor in PHP?

Author: WJCarpenter
Subject: [exim] exim filter parser/editor in PHP?
[[For those who skim, this is specifically about filter files, *NOT*
about exim config files.]]

I'm trying to find (and maybe willing to write) an Exim filter file
editor in PHP. I've had a look around and not found anything (so I'm
now operating on the principle that the surest way to have the obvious
pointed out is to ask about it). The first step is the parser for
reading the filter file. Of course, I've got the exim source to use
for hints and other modeling help, but I want to get the data into
some kind of PHP data structures.

OK, rub my nose in it. :-) where is this already done? (I already
searched around for webmin/usermin possibilities, but those seem to
lead to good intentions but dead ends.)

(In case it's not obvious, the idea is to make a very structured web
interface to filter files for users who are (a) not technical, and (b)
don't have shell access to the filter file in the first place.  I
--
bill-exim@??? (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119