Re: [exim] This should be simple but ...

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Jeremiah Foster
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] This should be simple but ...
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> Personally, I find the spec easier to read than the HTML. The colors are
> off-putting and there is a lack of white space to make for easy reading. Might
> a new CSS file fix this easily?

I suppose it might, but I am not into CSS style sheets. I've had enough
trouble learning enough about XSL style sheets to make the new output
just about acceptable to me. The new HTML, however, does use a different
colour scheme (at present it's whatever the default is from the
applications used to generate it).

Perhaps after the 4.60 manual comes out (no proposed date yet) you might
like to take another look.