[exim] Question regarding unseen

Author: Stian Jordet
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Question regarding unseen
Hi,

If I use the same address in two ldap-entries, I want it to send the
mail to both users. This is easy. But I have some users in my ldap
directory, which have their mail on another host, so I have to send it
to that host.

Therefore, I need to use a router with the manualroute driver. I have
made everything here work, but I have a problem with sendmail -bt, it
lists the same recipients two times, without me understanding why. When
testing, the mails only arrive once, but I hate things which I don't
know why is, so I'll have to ask here.

I have this in my exim.conf:

ldap_user:
  debug_print = "R: ldap_user $local_part@$domain"
  driver = redirect
  domains = ldap;ldaps:://buick.jordet.net/sendmailMTAClassName=VirtHost,ou=domains\
    ,ou=exim,ou=services,dc=jordet?sendmailMTAClassValue?\
    sub?sendmailMTAClassValue=$domain
  data = ${lookup ldapm {ldaps://buick.jordet.net/\
    ou=People,dc=jordet?uid?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient)\
    (mailHost=${quote_ldap:$primary_hostname})\
    (mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}))}\
    {$value@$primary_hostname}fail}
  unseen

ldap_redirect:
  debug_print = "R: ldap_redirect $local_part@$domain"
  driver = manualroute
  domains = ldap;ldaps:://buick.jordet.net/sendmailMTAClassName=VirtHost,ou=domains\
    ,ou=exim,ou=services,dc=jordet?sendmailMTAClassValue?\
    sub?sendmailMTAClassValue=$domain
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_data = ${lookup ldapm {ldaps://buick.jordet.net/\
    ou=People,dc=jordet?mailHost?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient)\
    (!(mailHost=${quote_ldap:$primary_hostname}))\
    (mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}))}}

When I try "sendmail -bt stian@???", I get:

root@buick:~# sendmail -bt stian@???
R: ldap_user stian@???
R: ldap_redirect stian@???
R: system_aliases for stianj@???
R: userforward for stianj@???
R: procmail for stianj@???
R: system_aliases for ingvild@???
R: userforward for ingvild@???
R: procmail for ingvild@???
R: local_user for ingvild@???
ingvild@???
    <-- stian@???
    <-- stian@???
  router = local_user, transport = maildir_h
stianj@???
    <-- stian@???
    <-- stian@???
  router = procmail, transport = procmail_pipe
stian@???
    <-- stian@???
  router = ldap_redirect, transport = remote_smtp
  host lincoln.jordet.net [80.203.232.75]
root@buick:~#

Anyone knows why it is like this?

Best regards,