Re: [exim] Auto reply once per week

Autor: Paul Johnson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Auto reply once per week
On Wednesday 24 August 2005 04:58 pm, Martin H wrote:

> Bob has an autoreply set. John sends Bob and email and
> receives Bob's autoreply. John sends bob another
> email, but doesn't receive the autoreply. If Mary
> sends Bob an email, she will receive the autoreply.
> However, a week later (after receiving the autoreply),
> if John sends Bob another email, he will receive the
> autoreply.

You're just one step off from the right part of the mail process. Take a look
at a mail delivery agent like procmail, I believe the procmail documentation
includes examples to do just that (failing that, I might have found it in a
google or something...).