[exim] Auto reply once per week

Autor: Martin H
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Auto reply once per week
We are using exim as our MTA and would like to know
how to set the following up. I will explain with an
example:

Bob has an autoreply set. John sends Bob and email and
receives Bob's autoreply. John sends bob another
email, but doesn't receive the autoreply. If Mary
sends Bob an email, she will receive the autoreply.
However, a week later (after receiving the autoreply),
if John sends Bob another email, he will receive the
autoreply.

So, what I am asking is how to set up exim to send
someone's autoreply only once per week per user.

Looking back at the example, John receives the
autoreply only once per week. Mary receives the
autoreply only once per week.

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs