Re: [exim] Which headers are filterable ?

Author: lee
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Which headers are filterable ?

I've been following this further discussion with interest;
One more thing to check here, which is probably pretty central to any
difficulties I have been having;

If a message source shows a reply-to: header of the form shown below,
which part or parts of it can be detected by an Exim filter? I haven't
yet managed to come to any firm conclusions as to whether exim looks at
literally the whole line or just the actual address.

In case it's of any relevance or clarification to my question, when I
hit 'reply' on such a mail in Mozilla Thunderbird the to: line is then
set up with :

[list_name] <list@???>

many thanks again,
lee