Re: [exim] HArdware Suggestions for exim courier-imap

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc Perkel
Para: Simon Chappell
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] HArdware Suggestions for exim courier-imap
A few quick thought. You can never have too much ram. As to raid, I'd
just use Raid 1 - it's faster than raid 5. If you're running Linux I
like the reiser file system for email because it has unlimited inodes.
As to CPU - if you are running spam filtering especially spamassassin
the good fast processing helps. If you want to save money I think the
new dual core Athlons from AMD would be very cost effective.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com