Re: [exim] server_condition syntax help?

Author: Joe Kocsis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] server_condition syntax help?
Hey Fred,

What Im trying to accomplish is something like this..

server_condition = ${if eq{$1}{${lookup mysql{SELECT Account FROM
UserSession WHERE (Account='$1' or Account='$1@???') and
Password='$2'}{$value}fail}}{1}{0}}

I need to be able to authenticate if the domain is left off and would like to supply a default domain.. ex: domain.com

Thanks..

Joe