Re: [exim] server_condition syntax help?

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] server_condition syntax help?
On 11 Aug 2005 at 13:26, Joe Kocsis wrote about
    "[exim] server_condition syntax help":

| Can someone help me understad the syntax of the server_condition?
|
| server_condition = ${if eq{$1}{${lookup mysql{SELECT Account FROM
| UserSession WHERE Account='$1' and Password='$2'}{$value}fail}}{1}{0}}
|
| I've been searching for hours and can't find an explanation..

The syntax looks OK to me. A little more context and a description
of what doesn't work might be helpful. What authenticator does this
appear in, PLAIN (where you'd want $2 and $3, not $1 and $2) or
LOGIN? Is the lookup failing, or returning a spelling of Account
that doesn't match? How are you testing? What does the log show?

- Fred