[exim] How to delay on an Unknown Local User

Author: Ilan Aisic
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to delay on an Unknown Local User
Hi,
I have placed few delays in my ACL rules to act as a tarpit on
suspected spammers.
I also want to add a small delay on a local unknown user.
When the "rcpt to:" part of the SMTP is wrong, the sending server gets a:
"550 Unknown user" but the mail is not dropped or denied and he can
continue and try other possible local users.

This is because the way the "localuser" router of my exim configure
file is written:
localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
transport = local_delivery
cannot_route_message = Unknown user

I'd like to add a short delay whenever a "cannnot_route_message" takes place.
However, the "delay" command is only legal inside the acl section.

Any suggestion?

--
Ilan Aisic
Registered Linux User 8124 http://counter.li.org