Re: [exim] exim snapshot with sqlite on openbsd ...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: jonathan vanasco
Para: Kelley Reynolds
CC: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim snapshot with sqlite on openbsd ...

for stats tracking, this is just a preference, but i'd be more
inclined to use a faster db or format for writing -- sqlite is kinda
slow for that stuff

this is just a design preference for me too -- but i tend to use
different dbs for user account stuff and stats tracking. its easier
to handle permissions for reading/writing and backing up (ie a file
or db vs selecting tables)