Re: [exim] Creating a simple black hole for testing mail fro…

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Creating a simple black hole for testing mail from remote system
V. T. Mueller wrote:

> Actually, I think what I wrote you - using the :blackhole: router option
> - should be somewhat faster than doing the same thing in a transport.

I think you can use discard in the DATA ACL, which should be even
faster; in that case, the message won't even enter the queue, I think.

For maximum throughput, be sure to strip your config file down to the
bare minimum -- all your ACLs should just accept, except the DATA which
should discard, and you don't need any routers or transports at all, I
don't think.

- Marc