Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP direct…

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP directly?
Dave Lugo wrote:

> Perhaps if you had answered folks questions when they were asked,
> not as much of your valuable time would have been wasted.

Just to provide some context here, it seems to me that Marc is still
trying to address the same basic issues he first raised in this thread:
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20050221/msg00000.html

Given where that thread went, I'm hardly surprised that he was a bit
wary of fleshing out the reasons and requirements for his specific
feature request this time.

- Marc (not Perkel!)