OT: Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP di…

Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [exim] Adding IMAP SMTP Authentication to the Wiki, [exim] Looking for solutions - not to debate why I want the solution
Assumpte: OT: Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP directly?
Marc,

Marc Perkel schrieb:
> Yes - and he did - and a damn fine job he did to. All you did was heckle
> me and waste people's time.

expecting others to completely solve one's own problems is stealing
people's time. I'm still surprised that there are numerous of those
who don't mind being robbed this way, though.

Maybe they have to exist, just to keep the balance with the
hardcore-RTFM faction :)

From my personal point of view, what you wanted to set up looks a
bit esoteric, but how about you write a Wiki-post, putting a decent
summary online for others who might run into the same requirements
in the future?

Regards,
vt