Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP direct…

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [exim] How to make EXIM authenticate directly against IMAP
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP directly?
Lanny,

This almost works. The perl code works, but the authenticator isn't
working right to call it. Can you fix this part?

login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
server_condition = "${if ${perl imapLogin{{$1}{$2}} {1}}}" <--- this
isn't right
server_set_id = $1

Also, need a plain login.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate this!