[exim] Brightmail integration

Author: Mark Moseley
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Brightmail integration
Howdy all. I'm trying out Brightmail currently but the 'trialware'
download for LInux doesn't appear to come with the SDK (needed to
compile with EXPERIMENTAL_BRIGHTMAIL). The support from Symantec has
been nonexistent so far as to whether that SDK is available anymore.
From what I see in the exiscan docs, the only thing I really need is
bmi_api.h (though correct me if I'm wrong here) and
libbmiclient_single. The trialware just comes with libbmiclient, which
hopefully is the same thing.

Does anyone know where I can get that file (bmi_api.h) from, assuming
Symantec support never returns my emails? Thanks!

Actually, does anybody on the list have any words of wisdom and/or
reviews of Brightmail+Exim? It's not a subject I've seen come up much
on the list.