RE: [exim] looking for spam in Exim log file - appended

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Robert Cates
Para: exim-users
CC: Graeme Fowler
Assunto: RE: [exim] looking for spam in Exim log file - appended
1. Well, that's why I thought I'd ask, because I see nothing in the log file
unusual or unsually large, and except for my own outgoing and incoming mail
there are the occasional rejected connections (SMTP protocol violation:
synchronization error (input sent without waiting for greeting): )

2. I tried the link to AOL; got a reply back that said my request was
cancelled; I think I'll try again.

Thanks much!
Robert