Re: [exim] compiling errors, No rule to make target `lookups…

Autor: John W. Baxter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] compiling errors, No rule to make target `lookups/lookups.a', needed by `exim'. Stop. on mac os x
On 7/20/05 10:11 AM, "Michael Johnson" <kaiser@???> wrote:

> For those of you who didn't know, with the release of Tiger (or
> possibly a bit earlier), there is the possibility of a case sensitive
> HFS+ journaling filesystem.

But the original post specified Panther, so I didn't go into that detail.
Most people will probably not run case-sensitive HFS+, anyhow. The big
change is use of base 36 rather than base 62 for generated message id/file
name roots. That was done first for Cygwin.

--John