Re: [exim] adding delay after failed recipient verify

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] adding delay after failed recipient verify
On 20 Jul 2005 at 13:16, Elliot Finley wrote about
    "[exim] adding delay after failed re":

| currenty I have the following ACL statement:
|
| accept domains = +local_domains
|            endpass
|            verify = recipient
|
| I want to add a delay if recipient verification fails.  Do I have to change
| that ACL to this instead?
|
| deny domains = +local_domains
|         !verify = recipient
|         delay = 1m

Above will do the delay, but it is not a proper replacement for the
accept. The deny will not accept (obviously) when verification
succeeds.

Just add the deny stanza *above* the accept, and optionally delete
the now-redundant-but-not-harmfull verify from the accept.

- Fred