RE: [exim] anti-spoof acl rules

Autor: Rick Cooper
A: Troy Settle, exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] anti-spoof acl rules

the domains = +local_domains relates to recipient domains not the sender
domain

if the domain part of admin local is different than the domain part of admin
external then deny senders = admin@local
.
now if you are trying to use the sender domain in a list then you should use
sender_domains =

so
    deny senders = admin@*
    sender_domains = +local_domains

might??? do what you want, if I understand your question.

Rick

believed to be clean.