[exim] anti-spoof acl rules

Autor: Troy Settle
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] anti-spoof acl rules
After long last, I'm finally fed up with the spoofed emails from
addresses such as:

admin@
support@
info@
staff@

I successfully blocked these by adding the following to my configure:

   deny  senders = admin@???:info@???
         message = Spoofers not welcome here!

However, I need a rule that will wildcard in all local domains, but also
allow for a whitelist:

   allow senders = admin@???
   deny  senders = admin
         domains = +local_domains
         message = Spoofers not welcome here!

But, with this, Exim refuses to run. What do I need to do in order to
block all mail from admin@ any local domain?

I also notice that the above only checks the envelope sender, not the
headers. What's to prevent some damned virus/trojan/spambot from the
following:

mail from: user@???
rcpt to: user@???