Re: [exim] how to stop exim from reverse lookup check fortru…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KHALID SHAWKAT
A: Mark Smith, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] how to stop exim from reverse lookup check fortrustedIPs...
I figured that when I edit anything through WHM, I'm working basically
with the files "exim.conf.buildtest" & "exim.conf.local" - which then
change the file "exm.conf". So, if I make the changes in all three files
from root then it stays even after daily update. There are two more files
with default configurations - "exim.conf.dist" &
"exim.conf.mailman2.exiscan.dist".
I think they meant for replacing exim with the default configuration. I
still couldn't figure out a way to bypass the dns check for some IPs. I was
wondering, if I can use rules like: "require verify = sender :
!+rbl_whitelist".
I didn't check it but I was thinking of testing different things with my
one of my
clients online. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thank you once again...

Khalid