Re: [exim] Dovecot IMAP - Opinions?

Página Inicial
Autor: OpenMacNews
Para: Dave Lugo, exim-users
CC:
Assunto: Re: [exim] Dovecot IMAP - Opinions?
dave,

> I've used dovecot for the past few years in my home setup,
> and have been very happy with it. I haven't had a single
> problem since setting it up.
>
> The mailing list is a good resource, and the author was
> quite responsive when I needed a small tweak made to the
> code.
>
> Thumbs up!

curious -- do you consider the dovecot community to be "large/stable enough"
... i.e., NOT subject to single-developer-may-evaporate-at-any-moment syndrome?

that's one of the arguments FOR, e.g., cyrus (even tho, *i* can't seem to get
answers out of them ... sigh ... i'm so difficult to get along with ... ;-))

thx for any input!

richard