[exim] av_scanner(working)but, can you quarantine the email …

Author: carinus.carelse
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] av_scanner(working)but, can you quarantine the email and one other query.
This is how i got mine working for the uvscan(mcafee virus scan). Pieced
together from the Archives and help from the list. Is it right this way
or is there better way? My next question is can you quarantine the email
to a disk or is that impossible. i know you should be able to issue a
quaratine command to the virus scanner but I want to save the file like a
exim message file can I do that. Just one more query is there a way to
test if hosts names are valid MX and A records for the domain the sending
for.

Main Section
acl_smtp_data = acl_scan

av_scanner = cmdline:/usr/local/uvscan/uvscan --secure -rv --clean
--summary --noboot --allole --analyse --mime --program --maxfilesize 3
--unzip %s:Found:(Found.*)

ACL Section

acl_scan:

 deny  message = This message contains a MIME error ($demime_reason)
        demime = *
        condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

 deny  message = This message contains an unwanted file extension
($found_extension)
        demime = ade:adp:bas:bat:chm:cmd:com:cpl:crt:eml:exe:\
                hlp:hta:inf:ins:isp:jse?:lnk:mdb:mde:msc:msi:msp:mst:\
                pcd:pif:reg:scr:sct:shs:url:vbs:vbe:wdf:wsh:wsc

 deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
        malware = *

accept