[exim] Making exchange(2003) ETRN happily with exim

Autor: Ian FREISLICH
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Making exchange(2003) ETRN happily with exim
Hi

I'm asking on the off chance that someone here has significantly
more exchange foo than me[1]. I have someone that has this piece
of software and wants to use ETRN, but exim and exchange don't want
to play nicely. Does anyone know how to make exchange2003 put an
'#' in front of the domain like exim wants? I do know previous
versions could do this, but I've turned up nothing. I'm hoping
that I don't have to resort to the source - I don't really want to
maintain a set of private patches that have no chance of inclusion
into the main source.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich