Re: [exim] Re: 4.52 segfaults on x86_64

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Re: 4.52 segfaults on x86_64
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Axel Thimm wrote:

> Update: The build w/o the domainkeys is segfaulting, too. So it is
> just the upgrade from 4.51 to 4.52 that causes segfaults. :(
>
> I downgraded to 4.51 for now. How can I help debug this?

Is it certain messages that provoke the fault? If the segfaults are
rare, it is going to be difficult to find a way of reproducing the
problem with debugging turned on.

I'm afraid I'm busy and away with Exim courses for most of the next 3
weeks, so I can't help much at this time.