Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?

Autor: Johann Spies
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Easy Disclaimers with Exim?
On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 04:50:25PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> If you can write code that does what you want - and this is not easy,
> because it would involve unpacking MIME parts etc - you can run it in a
> transport filter in Exim. But it wouldn't work for messages that were
> encrypted and/or signed.

I had to experiment with this lately and have developed an Ocaml
program that seems to work well. It uses mime-related libraries
written by Gerd Stolman. If somebody is interested, I can make it
available.

But I still don't like the idea of adding disclaimers at MTA-level.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on
      it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
      away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw
      the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
      books were opened; and another book was opened, which
      is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of
      those things which were written in the books,
      according to their works."       Revelations 20:11,12