[exim] Exim Problem with sending larger mails

Autor: Elmar Leirich, CONCEPTNET GmbH
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim Problem with sending larger mails
Hello!

I have a Problem with Exim4 running on Debian with Mysql, Spamassassin and
ClamAV. When I try to send a mail with about 1 MB Attachment the Mailclient
(Outlook) says Sending Mail.

This lasts for aprox. 10-15 seconds and the Mail is delivered. But sometimes
Mails just stay in the "Outbox" forever and are sent endlessly. Is it
possible to grab all mails in the queue and send them only with the
queuerunner? When I try to switch to queueonly in the
/etc/defaults/spamassassin file, no mail can be sent anymore.

Can somebody help me please?!?

Thanks in advance.

Elmar Leirich