[exim] Exim Authenticate questions

Autor: Lars Schimmer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim Authenticate questions
Hi!

I setup a new exim 4.5x server right now (OK, debian, but these questions should
be for all ;-) ).
Til yet I run a exim 4.4x server, and now I got over some questions in auth-config:
Under the point # Authenticate against local passwords using sasl2-bin
there are 2 auth confs, I really would NOT sort there, or?
# ntlm_sasl_server:
# driver = cyrus_sasl
# public_name = NTLM
# server_realm = <short main hostname>
# server_set_id = $1
# .ifndef AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS
# server_advertise_condition = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{}{*}}
# .endif
#
# digest_md5_sasl_server:
# driver = cyrus_sasl
# public_name = DIGEST-MD5
# server_realm = <short main hostname>
# server_set_id = $1
# .ifndef AUTH_SERVER_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS
# server_advertise_condition = ${if eq{$tls_cipher}{}{}{*}}
# .endif

Are these both authenticators really with sasl2 or not?
I doubt it, a quick google gave nothing about them.
My main question is now: If I use sasldb2 in my system and if I enable these two
authenticators, are they able to function without a problem?

Cya
Lars
- --
Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institut für Computergraphik
Tel.: +49 531 391-2109            E-Mail: schimmer@???
PGP-Key-ID: 0xB87A0E03