[exim] how to config relay for single domain and specific po…

Autor: Richard Hubbell
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] how to config relay for single domain and specific port?
I know next to nothing about Exim but would like to know if it's possible to
relay for a single domain and to a another port , like 465?

In case it's not clear here's what I would like to do:

dig mx example.com
example.com.               281     IN      MX      5 mx.example.com.

So mail destined for example.com would go to mx.example.com
which would in turn relay to mx.someother.com on port 465.

I don't want any mail to go to mx.example.com, so maybe forward
is the better term to describe what I want to do.

Maybe the term "relay" is not the correct way to think of this.

Thanks,
Richard