Re: [exim-dev] sqlite lookup support.

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev, Jakob Hirsch
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] sqlite lookup support.
On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 10:25 +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> Yes, but it could do with documentation :-)

I thought about that but didn't know what form to provide documentation
patches in. I sort of tuned out of the docs discussion when it started
to mention XML.

> > > +  NULL                           /* no quoting function */

> > Shouldn't the single quote character ' be quoted, at least?
>
> I suspect it could do with a SQL-quoting function similar to those for
> MySQL/Oracle/Postgres. I wonder why those functions are different...

Yeah. It could probably also do with being marked as a query-style
lookup, but you can't use filenames with query-style lookups at the
moment; I suspect we should have a separate flag to indicate whether a
filename is required or not.

--
dwmw2