RE: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are ref…

Autor: Mark Smith
A: 'Exim User's Mailing List'
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusing bounces...
Assumptes nous: RE: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusing bounces...
Assumpte: RE: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusingbounces...

> What has happened for these millions of domains is that
> someone has done all those work for them - they have used
> cPanel! If you have an issue with how they have configured
> exim, take it up with them. If people are stupid enough to
> have their domain hosted on such a service, I don't want to
> talk to them anyway, and my clients wont either - if they do,
> I'll whitelist it.

Where did this idea start that Exim on cPanel systems doesn't accept null
senders? It does, and always has done.

- Mark