RE: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are ref…

Autor: Mark Smith
A: 'Exim User's Mailing List'
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusing bounces...
Assumptes nous: RE: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusing bounces...
Assumpte: RE: [exim] a large number of domains fronted by Exim are refusingbounces...

>     BTW, just to prove my point about RFCing out stupidity.
> I've told you before[1] and I'm telling you again.  Do not CC
> me on list mail.  I get the list just fine.

Why not just enable the "Avoid duplicate copies of messages" option?

- Mark