RE: [exim] Phishing Targets

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Herb Martin
To: 'Marc Perkel', exim-users
CC:
Betreff: RE: [exim] Phishing Targets

> I'm trying a new trick to get rid of phishing email.
> Basically I'm testing to verify that the sender's domain is
> somewhere in the received lines. For example all paypal email
> comes from paypal servers. I only apply this test to domains
> that are in a list of institutions that are regularly spoofed.
>
> So - here's my question. I need a list of domains besides
> ebay.com and paypal.com that are regularly spoofed. Anyone
> have a list or can just send me some domains that's you've
> seen spoofed?

www@??? should help.

Even on the home page, scroll down near the bottom for
a small list of highly-likely targets -- there is probably
more info on the site but this will give you a rough list
to start.

Ebay, Paypal, some banks, etc.

They don't seem to have any ACTUAL email examples with full
headers though -- here is their "example" page:

<http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com/internetfraud/phishing/examples/inde
x.htm>