Re: [exim] Exim 4.52 release candidate and SPF?

Autor: Sam Michaels
A: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim 4.52 release candidate and SPF?
On 6/29/05, David Woodhouse <dwmw2@???> wrote:
> Surely this is just a feature? Those who use SPF are obviously happy
> with rejecting genuine email randomly and a few crashes of the dæmon
> would probably also be a good thing too, no?

mojo:/usr/exim# grep "SPF check failed" exim_mainlog | wc -l
263

Not sure exactly when that box cycles the exim log, but I would
imagine that it has at least 3 hours in it so far. Zero legit mails
were bounced. Zero forwarded mails were bounced. I've been using SPF
since the day it was included in exiscan-acl.

Wait...I lied. 2 mails bounced. The two test messages I used for
testing 4.52rc1--that bug was fixed.

Sam