[exim] Exim 4.52 release candidate and SPF?

Autor: Michael Haardt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim 4.52 release candidate and SPF?
Hello,

although I can compile the Exim 4.52 release candidate with SPF, using
libspf 1.2.5, the resulting daemon dies without error message at random
times. So far I only compiled it with SPF, but the configuration does
not use it.

After I took SPF out, everything appears to work as before.

Is there anybody who uses SPF with libspf 1.2.5 successfully on a high
volume server? I noticed that libspf now requires to be linked with
libpthread. Could that cause trouble?

Michael