[exim] Exim doesn't appear to be verifying local users any m…

Author: exim
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim doesn't appear to be verifying local users any more
Since adding virtual domains, and suffix support, my exim doesn't appear to
be validating users at smtp time any more.

An example. I manually initialted a session from my remove MX, and watch
the logs. The local MX send an email with aboug 15 receipients all at my
domain, but none of the local part was valid. MY exim accepted ALL email
addresses, and accepted the email. After delivery was over, then it tried
to return the emails as "undeliverable" in the outgoing queue.

My virtual router looks like this:
   virtual_router:
     driver = accept
     local_part_suffix_optional
     local_part_suffix = -*
     domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/tables/virtual_domains/domains
     local_parts = lsearch;/usr/exim/tables/virtual_domains/$domain/users
     transport = virtual_transport

Shouldn't exim reject a message when the receipient's local part is not in
my local_parts file?

Thank You,

Terry Shows