Re: [exim] cant get post to list

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] cant get post to list
On Saturday 25 June 2005 07:14 am, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> With what error message? Problem is most likely to be down to you
> being on a RBL - since exim.org only uses the SpamHaus XBL and the
> JANET RBL+ list that means you are likely to be blacklisted by a
> substantial number of other sites too.

I'm not on any blocklists as far as I can tell.

Here's what I'm getting back:

<snip>
Your mail to 'Exim-users' with the subject

    (no subject)

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel
</snip>

This has been happening for several days now. My original post DOES
have a subject.

If this post makes it to the list I'll try my original post again.

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408