Re: [exim] Re: Need Help to Solve security hole (Sergio Basu…

Author: Sergio Basurto Juarez
To: Exim User List
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Need Help to Solve security hole (Sergio Basurto)
Hello I express my self wrong I am concerned in
unauthorized relay, but what I mean is that even when
I have the configuration "correctly" and deny the
relay for other than local domain I still can send a
mail with a from like:

From: sbasurto@???
To: sbasurtoj@???

May be I do not understand good how to restrcit that
the sender should be a valid account in the server and
that the domain part must be the local domain and only
the local domain (That's why I am looking for
documentation for beginners).

Also want that exim ask always a password, I can't
achive this also.

I hope I am expressing my self right.

Regards

--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)
--

Yahoo! Mail