Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] rewriting headers (add and remove)
On 22 Jun, 2005, at 11:28:25 AM EDT, Michael Johnson wrote:

> The only difference I can see between the 4.43 router section and
> this one is the addition of the vacation section. How did adding
> the vacation section change the behavior of the headers_add
> headers_remove sections?

Upon further investigation, I've realized the 4.43 was with exiscan
and 4.51 was not or the function provided by exiscan was included at
least for spamassassin. Was there something exiscan provided before
to allow this entry in the router where currently it's not? How/
where do I alter this to get it working again?

-Michael

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your
smile can be the source of your joy.
                     --Thich Nhat Hanh