Re: [exim] Exim 4 and Majordomo

Author: Dafydd Blaidd
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4 and Majordomo
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Richard Welty wrote:

> additionally, it's really important to log on as the majordomo
> user (NOT ROOT) and run the battery of tests, just in case.
> do not assume that your majordomo installation is correct.

Yes, and the lists work fine in and of themselves. What doesn't work is
that I can not post to a list from an outside address, even though I can
post to real addresses and /etc/aliases aliased addresses from these same
external addresses.

--

In Service to College and Kingdom
          />          Dafydd "Taffy" Blaidd