[exim] weird syntax problem for a filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: fci
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] weird syntax problem for a filter
I have a filter that looks like this that was creating problems....
--------------
# Exim filter

if error_message then finish endif

if
$header_to: contains "-group@"
then
save "/home/path/test/$message_id" 644
pipe "/home/path/test/script.php $message_id"
endif
--------------

after an hour or two.. I finally figured out what the problem was. I
had originally thought the problem to be with my script but it was
with the filter.
The problem itself was that the file I needed from 'save' needed to be
before 'pipe' .. (the script would then read the saved file..)

to resolve the issue, I changed the order of save/pipe:
--------------
pipe "/home/path/test/script.php $message_id"
save "/home/path/test/$message_id" 644
--------------

I looked on the bugzilla to see if there was anything about this.. but
didn't find much..
is there something in the documentation that I missed?

--------------
> exim -bV

Exim version 4.44 #1 built 15-Jan-2005 08:39:38
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2004
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.25: (February 27, 2004)
Support for: iconv() PAM Perl OpenSSL
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile autoreply pipe smtp
Contains exiscan-acl patch revision 28 (c) Tom Kistner
[http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/]
Configuration file is /etc/exim.conf

clayton