[exim] Simple filter to copy a single users incoming and out…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rob
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Simple filter to copy a single users incoming and outgoing mail?
Hi,

I have the unfortunate task of setting up a filter to monitor a single
users incoming and outgoing mail. If it were just incoming mail I would
use the system aliases to deliver a copy to another account, but I need
to get the outgoing mail as well. I am thinking that a system filter
might be the right way to go about this, such as:

# Exim filter
if
    $sender_address contains user@???
then
    unseen deliver mailcop@???
if
    $recipients contains user@???
then
    unseen deliver mailcop@???
endif

My syntax may be wrong above ^^

I am sure someone else has had to do this, thanks for the help.