Re: [exim] Tweak username in transport for dspam

Author: Jan-Piet Mens
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Tweak username in transport for dspam
On Wed Jun 15 2005 at 15:53:17 CEST, Tony Finch wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
>
> > How can I ensure that the command in the transport is called with the userid as
> > retrieved from LDAP (i.e. I always want the userid, even if the message was
> > sent to alias@domain) ?
>
> Make the dspam router run after the address has passed through the alias
> router.

I can't because the final mail drop for most of these users is not this Exim
server, but a Lotus Domino server. The order of my routers is therefore

    system_aliases:
    dspam_router:
    dspam_addspam_router:
    ldap_mailRouting:
    manualroute:

The ldap_mailRouting router queries LDAP for a mailRoutingAddress which then
redirects the mail to the final destination host.

    -JP